General terms and conditions for online stores
http://www.bravostudents.com/ (the Website) is a website owned by Bravo Students, S.L., THE OWNER, with Tax ID No. CIF/NIF: B09930025 and registered office at: Calle Serrano 79, 28006- Madrid (Madrid).
Access, reproduction and use of the Website services requires prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at any given time. THE OWNER reserves the right to amend these Conditions at any time by publishing the new text on the Website.
It is the user's responsibility to read the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Website; in the event of not being in agreement with the Conditions of Use, they should refrain from using the Website.
The Website is a work comprising various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), the Intellectual Property of which belongs to THE OWNER, except for materials obtained under licence from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors at all times retain the Intellectual Property rights over the Website and over its various elements, individually considered, in all copies that are made (whatever the medium used), and only assign the rights of use that are described below. Any rights not expressly assigned are reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as for taking the initiative and assuming the risk of making the substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitalising and presenting the Website, and is therefore entitled to the protection granted by Article 12 and Section VIII of Book II of the Spanish Intellectual Property Act to the Website, which is considered a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Website, and reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against any person who imitates or makes unfair use of it.
WEB CONTENT AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
- Browsing the Website, i.e. accessing and viewing it on a device, with any temporary or incidental reproduction being authorised, provided that this is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological process of the transmission. Browsing certain sections of the Website requires prior registration.
- Benefiting (after registration) from the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
- Any operations concerning the Website, its contents, downloaded products and copies that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those for commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data of third parties.
- Any form of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, in particular, their incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. This prohibition does not apply to the publication of downloadable material from the Press Room section in the media.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Website or of any of the products provided through the Website.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Website, other users or any third party.
Links a la web
The inclusion of links and hyperlinks to the Website from other pages or websites is authorised, provided that they are not made in such a way as to harm the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the Website or any of the persons and products referred to on the Website. When including links to the Website, the use techniques that could lead to confusion as to the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or other techniques, is expressly prohibited.
The inclusion of links from pages or websites whose content promotes or advocates, directly or indirectly, any kind of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. The inclusion of links for commercial purposes is also expressly prohibited.
The use of elements extracted from the Website is expressly prohibited in the creation of links, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
Under no circumstances may it be understood that links to the Website from the pages or websites of third parties imply any relationship between THE OWNER and the owners of such sites, nor imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of THE OWNER regarding them, therefore THE OWNER will not be held responsible in any way for their content and legality.
CONTENT AND USER BEHAVIOUR
As a client or user of the Website, you undertake to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through the Website and not to use them for:
- Engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorist or human rights nature.
- Damaging the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Disseminating content that is detrimental to the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Infringing the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights, image, honour or other rights corresponding to THE OWNER or to third parties.
THE OWNER will have absolute freedom to decide whether the contributions and messages are finally published on the Website or not, being entitled to withdraw them when deemed appropriate.
The infringement of any of the rules contained in these Conditions of Use and, in particular, of the provisions of this clause, will entitle THE OWNER to immediately terminate your membership as a user or subscriber of the Website.
The payment methods accepted by the online store are:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
Pursuant to the provisions set out in art. 103 of Spanish General Act for the Defence of Consumers and Users, the right of withdrawal is excluded for the following reason:
- Prices of goods or services depending on fluctuations in the financial market.
- Goods or products made to consumer or customised specifications.
- Accommodation services (other than housing), transport of goods, car rental, food or services related to leisure activities with a specific date.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
To request a product exchange, the customer must contact customer service within a few days of receiving the order.
In the case of returns, shipping and collection costs will be borne by the customer.
Customers should contact our Customer Service Department to arrange any type of return or exchange of products purchased from http://www.bravostudents.com/
The customer must provide us with the order number and we will inform them exactly how to proceed.
Customers are also informed that we will not accept exchanges or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
Customers may cancel the order free of charge and without giving any reason, and should contact the customer service by telephone as soon as possible: or by contacting us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The opening hours are as follows: 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
If the order has not left our warehouse, we will cancel it, no questions asked. However, if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait until we receive it back and once we have confirmed receipt of the order, we will refund the amount of the product, less the shipping costs, using the same method of payment used for the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any changes it deems appropriate to the Website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the Website, as well as the way in which they are presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained on the Website up to date and error-free, it offers no guarantee as to its accuracy or whether it is up-to-date. There is no guarantee that any specific result or purpose will be obtained, and therefore access to and use of the Website is the exclusive responsibility of users and customers.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Website or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors, especially those relating to Intellectual and Industrial Property, and will exercise all civil and criminal actions to which it may be entitled by law.